Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices and descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice and replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by e mail within 7 working days from receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that return postage costs are not refundable.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase. Nor does it apply to Premium Service work undertaken at the customer's request.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
- Any returned items paid for via WorldPay or Paypal will be refunded via WorldPay or Paypal.
A Layaway Service may be requested by a customer: In so arranging a layaway purchase, ZMW Militaria will allow the customer to tailor their own terms of payment. Once terms have been agreed by ZMW Militaria, the customer shall pay a non refundable deposit to secure the layaway. The customer will then be expected to conduct the payment of the balance in a timely manner, in line with their their proposal.
- All goods will remain the property of the vendor until full payment has been received.
- Goods are sold as is and as described, at time of the agreement.
- In the event of a customer being unable to fulfil their commitment to purchase a layaway item, at the discretion of ZMW Militaria, all credit paid may be transferred to another item of similar worth, or credit note given.
- Credit notes will be valid for 3 months.
- No exchanges or refunds can be given on layaway items.
The published Premium Service charges quoted against every eligible timepiece, are priced at a concessionary rate equivalent to half that of the regular charge. If not requested at the time of purchase, the customer will have a further 3 months in which to opt for the concessionary Premium Service. During this time, provided that the watch is returned without any significant change to its mechanical condition, the published concessionary Premium Service price will still be available. Return postage will need to be paid by the customer.
Timepieces presented for Premium Servicing after 3 months, or for those timepieces which are received in a mechanical condition that is significantly different from that in which they were sold, will be charged at the regular rate, plus parts and return postage.
All timepieces that have undergone the Premium Service, will be awarded with a 12 month warranty. The Premium Service Warranty ceases to cover any timepiece that has been neglected, abused or has been opened by an unauthorised third party.
We regret that our Premium Service concessionary offer, is only available for timepieces sold via this website or directly from us at trade fairs.
Commission work on other vintage timepieces may be requested.
Premium Service for Clearance Items
ZMW Militaria may occasionally offer items for clearance through an online auction facility. Timepieces sold in this manner will not be available for the concessionary Premium Service. However, a Premium Service and a 12 month warranty may still be available at the regular price.
Acknowledgment And Acceptance of Orders
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from WorldPay or Paypal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
All orders are subject to a delivery, packing & handling charge. The correct charges will be automatically calculated via our Shopping Basket ordering system and are based on variables which include; the total weight and size of your order, your location and our normal method of despatch.
Should the postage calculator unfairly miscalculate the cost, as may happen when placing multiple orders, a refund of any serious overcharge will be credited back to your account. Likewise, in the rare event that the system should seriously undercharge, ZMW Militaria reserves the right to withhold despatch of any items, pending an appropriate postage payment being received.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expresssions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Although we offer a worldwide export scheme, and trust & rely on the various delivery systems used to work properly, it must be understood that items are sent entirely at the customer's own risk. We will package the items well to prevent damage, and obtain all relevant despatch documents etc, but in the event of a parcel being lost in transit we will not be liable for such a loss. Insurance, to the limits quoted by the delivery company involved, against loss or damage is included in our quoted delivery prices but offers only minimal cover.
Should the value of any item purchased exceed the available compensation levels offered by the delivery company, the buyer may be requested to pay for goods through Bank transfer, or similar agreed means.
All payments will be taken in British Pounds (££) Sterling.
Availability of Goods
This web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return e-mail.
All photographs on the web site are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this website online shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing of any specific item.